“Gossip Girl”- OMFG! What I Think About the Season Premiere!

Season 5- Episode 1

Finally Gossip Girl has returned to make our Mondays a little more bearable!

I need to start with Blair and that she is looking for any excuse she can to run far away from the prince, this time it’s just to the Hamptons with Dan, but what will it be next week Blair… maybe all the way to Hollywood..? (They might “eat dinner at 6 o’clock,” but they certainly know how to party.)  I think she just needs to understand that the prince is just a “BLAIRy” tale, something that she has made up in her head and believes is true, but in her heart she knows who she should be with… and it’s definitely not the first person she ran to, which was Dan?!? BTW, I think that was B.S. that Dan went to the prince for help, but then had no problem sweeping off his soon-to-be-bride as soon as she bats those pretty brown eyelashes at him and asks him to take her away. Bad Dan! You’re better than that.

blair dan prince Gossip Girl  OMFG! What I Think About the Season Premiere!

Photo Credit: Giovanni Rufino / The CW

While I’m on the subject, just to be safe Blair, better start closing doors behind you and maybe start speaking very softly, so no one around the corner, especially the man you’re planning on leaving, will hear all the things you don’t want him to hear. Although, it looks like Blair may have a little more to worry about now… dun dun duuuuun! The secrets out! Not sure how that wedding dress is going to look with a baybay bump… Oppps! And we still don’t know if it’s Chuck’s or the prince’s right?! That could really screw some stuff up!

hollywoodlife com Gossip Girl  OMFG! What I Think About the Season Premiere!

Photo Credit: hollywoodlife.com

I loved all the statement necklaces that Serena was rocking and that she has actually been able to hold down a job for the summer. But the fact that “S” gave up drinking for the summer… Baaaaaa!!!!! Excuse me a second while I spit my Red Bull all over my keyboard and try to hold in my laughter. No way would Serena really give up drinking right?! Sounds pretty boring! But then again, she is in the land of ‘medical marijuana.’ LOL!

It was pretty crazy that she ran into her “fake” cousin in LA…? Guess Serena’s aunt never thought about that now did she… Let the family drama ensue!

501 elizabeth hurley chace crawford Gossip Girl  OMFG! What I Think About the Season Premiere!

Photo Credit: mtv.com

Elizabeth Hurley made her first appearance looking fantastic in a sexy form-fitting dress at a party that Serena and Nate crashed. She definitely had her eye on a certain someone, got what she wanted and them tossed him aside… Poor Nate, he’s really not so good with the follow-through.

Anyways, it was a great start to what looks like a juicy season! I can’t wait to see what happens next!! Gossip Girl airs Mondays at 8pm on CW44!

What do you guys think? I’d love to hear your comments!

More from What's Trending!
Comments

1. Lexie says:

I want Chuck and Blair because last night was so boring without them! Only good thing- Blair is having hi baby!

2. Alex says:

the highlight of the episode was LA Chuck Nate Serena.. they were adorable together and made the episode watch worthy. Meanwhile East coast was terribly snoozefest! I wish Blair was with NCS in LA. She is stucked with boring Louis and lame ass Humphrey.

1. twikoff says:

Haha agreed… and Humphrey is a lame ass!! lol

3. Dina says:

I hope Blair is having Chuck’s baby! Please not that boring prince. I loved Chuck and I love Chuck and Blair but they are turning Blair into an annoying floozy with all these men. She’s not supposed to be Serena!

4. Sandra Isabel Vicente says:

Blair is so having Chuck’s baby! The premiere was a lot of fun but it missed the usual emotional depth from other premieres. Looking forward to more Chuck and baby stories next week!

5. Melissa says:

I’m so happy that Blair is having Chuck’s baby, but the lack of Chuck and Blair scenes in the premiere was disappointing. Hopefully that will change soon with the baby because they are the reason I’m still watching this show.

1. Jirawat says:

Why do people say the Illuminati is some devil ispohirwng cult? DO people understand what the Illuminati is? It is a organization of super rich people who literally control the world. Call it what you want, but I think this is true. Why is the Illuminati associated with Lady Gaga and Rhianna and devil ispohirwng?

6. Edith says:

IA with everything you said! I am very confident that the baby is Chuck. And lol at Blair going to Dan because he was the ONLY person she knew that was in New York. and her trying to leave Louis, doesn’t say true love to me.
    I hope Chuck stops hurting himself.😦

7. Meg says:

I think the only good part about this episode was Chuck, Serena,nate in LA and Chuck and Blair having a baby. Other than that the NY, Blair is a princess that Dan is creepliy obsessed with is just disturbing.I hope we get Chair scenes soo or this show is sunk

8. ds says:

also I think Blair is pregnant with Chuck’s baby, there is no other way I’d be interested in a pregnancy otherwise and Dorota is not pregnant at all😀

9. larissa says:

I want Chuck and Blair back! I want a Baby Waldorf-Bass.. it needs to happen asap..