On October 10th I visited 99.5 WQYK to promote Arrow for CW44. It was a homecoming for me considering I started it out in this business working for WQYK in the early 2000s in the promotions department. I talked with Cledus, Dave and Veronica about The CW’s newest hit, Arrow.
“Arrow” on the Radio
October 12, 2012 7:32 PM
What You Missed
- Search For Hoffa Mystery Endures For Decades
- Jurors Reflect On Complexities Of Zimmerman Case
- Rays Lose 2nd Game Of Doubleheader To Red Sox, 3-1
- (AUDIO) Where Are The Top Ten Family Beaches In The Country? Rollergirl Has The Answer On Stories We Missed
- (AUDIO) Phil Steele Tells The Babe USF Will Be Improved, But Will Not Go To A Bowl Game
- (AUDIO) Did Fred McGriff Correctly Predict Wil Myers’ First Start for the Rays?
- Ortiz, Red Sox Top Rays In Rainy Twinbill Opener
- @CurlyTara, is it wrong that I'm really loving this #newtrend? bit.ly/ZYcEjZ #throwback #overalls 9 hours ago
- Why is @TaylorSwift13 wearing so much WHITE to promote RED? See her 10 best white gowns on the red carpet: bit.ly/11jTmGT 11 hours ago
- Will @robinthicke’s #newalbum, #BlurredLines, be a game changer for his career? He talks what to expect here>> bit.ly/1bO8kGe 13 hours ago