How to Wear | Stripes on Stripes
Stripes are so ‘in’ this year!! The only thing better than stripes is more stripes. Mixing the classic pattern has become a new really cool take on the trend. Some may be timid to try this trend, but it’s really a lot easier than you think. Get some tips and inspiration below!
- Mix stripes with colors that are complimentary.
- Keep the rest of your look simple, layer with neutrals or add a leopard bag for a fun pop.
- If you’re a beginner… stick with horizontal stripes.
- Take risks and try different pieces from your closet, some things may work, some may not.
- Consider mixing different items, Ex. skirt/shirt, shirt/jacket, scarf/jacket… etc.
Thanks for reading!
Tara Wikoff/CW44 Tampa Bay