These days, it seems like all of Hollywood is pregnant. Mila Kunis, Zoe Saldana, Eva Mendez and Kristen Bell are among the many expecting mothers boasting their baby bumps in celebrity land. And while we all love a good ol’ pregnancy fashion faux pas or bump alert, nothing is better than the infamous celebrity baby naming. Celebrities are a creative bunch, but their creative juices go into overdrive when it comes time to name their kin.
Christina Aguilera welcomed her new baby this weekend and took to Twitter to announce her to the world.
Summer Rain sounds like a sad love song, but it isn’t the strangest name among the Hollywood half-pints. Here are my picks for some of the weirdest celebrity baby names. They are in no particular order… they’re all the same amount of weird.
1. Seven Sirius Benjamin – child of Andre Benjamin & Eryka Badu | I believe this name belongs to George Costanza.
2. Apple Blythe Alison Martin – child of Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin | An apple a day…
3. Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver – child of Jamie Oliver & Juliette Norton | “Hey man, free love and peace on earth makes the sun smile.”
4. North West – child of Kanye West & Kim Kardashian West | (insert generic airline joke here)
5. Moon Unit Zappa – child of Frank Zappa & Adelaide Gail Zappa | Maybe she will become an astronaut.
6. Pilot Inspektor – child of Jason Lee & Beth Riesgraf | This isn’t a name, it’s a really odd job title.
7. Kyd Duchovny – child of David Duchovny and Tea Leoni | I guess they couldn’t agree on a name and “Hey Kyd!” just kind of stuck.
8. Audio Science Clayton – child of Shannyn Sossamon & Dallas Clayton | Be sure to sign up for Audio Science class this semester.
9. Jermajesty Jackson – child of Jermaine Jackson & Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza | Bow down!
10. Bluebell Madonna Halliwell – child of Geri Halliwell & Sacha Gervasi | I love their ice cream!
Keep ’em coming, celebs! What baby name book are these people reading?!
Vanessa Rao | CW44 Tampa Bay