The Ricki Lake Show
After nearly a decade away from the talk show arena, host Ricki Lake is back on daytime television!
Covering topics that interest the modern day woman, “The Ricki Lake Show” brings America’s girlfriend back to television. This is a new Ricki – reflecting where she and her audience are now in their lives. Viewers can expect subjects that range from parenting, weight loss, sex, health, beauty, career, losing love and finding it again. Ricki’s the first to admit that she’s not an expert. She’s not a doctor, a therapist or a “super woman” homemaker – she’s a working mom trying to figure out life and inviting her audience, who has grown up with her, along for the ride.
She’s back America!! Ricki Lake is coming back to daytime television! Premiering on September 10th, The Ricki Lake Show brings America’s girlfriend back to TV. Covering topics that interest the modern-day woman, this is a [...]
What You Missed
- Last Of FAMU Suspects In Court
- (AUDIO) Jay-Z Says Beyonce Is NOT Pregnant, Taylor Swift Wins Big, And More On Rollergirl’s Stories We Missed
- (AUDIO) Roy Cummings Tells The Fabulous Sports Babe The Bucs Have Been Physical In OTA’s
- Post Draft Questions The Bucs Must Answer
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers begin first of 10 organized team activities (OTAs)
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.
- Kings Return Home To Practice Between Road Playoff Games
- This year's trend at the 2013 #BillboardMusicAwards: #B&W. Check out the pics here>> bit.ly/10QBPlz 11 hours ago
- Going to a wedding? Hold on to your wallets! Avg cost for a guest to attend is $539! Details cbsloc.al/162MGR8 13 hours ago
- Hitting the beach this summer? Don't forget to grab a new book! Check out the best beach reads from @simonschuster cbsloc.al/1179SVj 15 hours ago