Kanye West debuted his new song, presumably titled “I Am a God” on Monday (May 6) at the Metropolitan Museum of Art (Met) Gala. While he piqued fans’ interests with the song’s lyrics, the devil is in the details.
Last night some of our favorite fashionistas attended the “PUNK: Chaos To Couture” Costume Institute Gala, better known as the “Met Gala.” The best word to describe most of the looks is interesting. Some were [...]
From Miley Cyrus to Beyonce, who was the punkest of them all at the Met ball?
The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala was this Monday night. We spotted lots of trends on the red carpet, from lace and pendulum dresses, to high slits and bright orange colors. Stars and [...]
What You Missed
- Man Charged With Selling African Elephant Tusks
- Surgeons Remove Tiger’s Basketball-Sized Hairball
- (AUDIO) Plaxico Burress Unveiled His Line Of Luxury Socks, Kevin Durant’s Back Tattoo Has a Typo, And More On Stories We Missed
- (AUDIO) Gregg Doyel of CBS Sports Thinks Sergio Garcia Can Try To Take Back What He Said, But It Won’t Work
- Bautista Powers Blue Jays Past Rays 4-3
- Hulkamania Comes to the Kirk & Dinger Morning Show
- Best Tampa Bay Things To Do Memorial Weekend 2013: Bands, Parties, Fireworks & The Beach
- RT @CW_Arrow: Congrats to #Arrow, @amellywood, and @mzkatiecassidy for their Teen Choice Awards nominations! Cast your votes now! http://t.… 11 hours ago
- RT @cwbayarea: Your new favorite show is coming to the CW this fall... cbsloc.al/186Fb9k Learn all about it! :) 11 hours ago
- That Amell family is pretty talented.. not to mention handsome! Just watched the #TomoPeople pilot! I'm hooked! -@CurlyTara #Arrow 11 hours ago