Can we all talk about how ah-maz-ing the weather was this weekend?! It gets me so pumped for fall-like weather! Unfortunately in Florida, it doesn’t happen very often, or stick around too long.
We can however start to dress like it’s fall, but don’t worry your summer dresses don’t need to be pushed to the back of your closet just yet, simply wear them with a pair of boots and you’re good to go!
Florida is a great place to wear the dress ‘n’ boots trend, because the weather is slowly cooling down, but it’s certainly not jeans weather yet. Adding a pair of boots to your skirts and dresses will start to give your looks a more fall vibe instantly. Extra points for a jean jacket or felt hat!
Get some inspiration below!
Tips: (not rules)
1. A dress or skirt that reaches the middle of your thigh is usually the best way to go.
2. Be careful where your boot hits you on your leg, usually ankle booties work best.
3. A-line and flowy dresses usually look best.
4. If you don’t love your legs, simply add tights.
5. Try everything, (like a always say) you’ll never know if you like it if you don’t try it!
Tara Wikoff | CW44 Tampa Bay