There is so much to be thankful for during this cheerful time of year. The humidity has nearly disappeared, vacation time is getting close and your mom is already planning her Thanksgiving feast. But during this hectic time filled with turkey and love, we must pause to reflect on what really matters: our CW shows.
The CW is so giving all year round. Every week, we are treated to new episodes laced with drama and laughter. But The CW never asks for anything in return. It’s only right that we take the time to thank them. Below, I have provided 7 reasons we should be thankful to The CW during this holiday season. Enjoy!READ MORE: Carol Burnett Will Guest Star In Final Season Of 'Better Call Saul'
1. Elena’s constant cleavage (TVD) | Elena, played by the gorgeous Nina Dobrev, began her journey as your typical vampire-next-door. But as time went on, something magical happened: she became one hot vampire! Now, we are treated to her ample “gifts” week after week. Thank you, Elena, for sharing your gifts.
2. Klaus’ sexy, and scary, voice (The Originals) | Klaus’ unnerving accent and deep tone make the world stop and listen. Even the most subtle murmur demands attention. His immense power is felt with just the simple parting of his lips. His voice is frightening and sexy all at once. Thank you, Klaus. And thank you, Joseph Morgan’s voice coach.
3. A shirtless Arrow (Arrow) | Oliver Queen’s alter ego, Arrow, is a man compelled by strength and skill. His body is defined by his passion for justice. His chiseled abs and cast iron pecks are no accident. They are the sum of his dedication to what is right. Thank you, Arrow, for your undying love of fitness.
4. Barry’s body in his Flash suit (The Flash) | I never thought the day would come that I would find a masked super-hero to be ‘my type’. Lo and behold, that fateful day is here. Barry Allen as The Flash is the super-hero of my nerdy dreams. Barry slides into that
leather reinforced tri-polymer suit and the angels begin their symphony. Thank you, reinforced try-polymer!
READ MORE: Brittney Griner's Trial Is Set For Friday
5. Girl on girl action (Jane the Virgin) | There is not much in the world of TV that can surprise this jaded boob-tube addict; I’ve seen it all! However, the girl on girl love scenes between Luisa and Rose of Jane the Virgin are that bit of spice I so crave. Every TV show needs a little steam, and as Jane is still a virgin, The CW had to get creative as to where that steam was coming from. Thank you, Luisa and Rose, for sharing your girl on girl love with us all!
6. A (sexy) history lesson (Reign) | I’ll admit that History was a subject I felt I could do without in school. I thought, “The past is the past, let’s leave it there!” Oh, how wrong I was. It is vital that we look to the past to prevail in the future. But rather than reading about it in some dusty book or enduring a lecture from some crusty professor, let us turn to The CW. Thank you, Reign, for providing us with a very sexy look into our history.
7. The Winchester Brothers… enough said (Supernatural) | Supernatural has given us so much to be thankful for; 10 seasons, 200 episodes and a lifetime of memories, to name a few. But this show would be nowhere without our favorite brothers at the helm. We are thankful for their valiant bravery and dominance over the evil supernatural. We are thankful for their coy smiles and contagious laughter. We are thankful to have been part of the era of the Winchester Brothers.
Thank you, CW, and Happy Thanksgiving!MORE NEWS: A Painful And Strained Relationship, Lil Nas X Calls Out BET
Vanessa Rao | CW44 Tampa Bay