Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, how much I hate your branches!
Yes, it’s true; I’m not a fan of the real Christmas tree. They smell like a winter wonderland and look so pretty when lit, but they’re a mess. And my dismay does not end with the tree. I have a small issue with all of the Christmas decorations many hold so near and dear. The ornaments are ordinary and the centerpieces probably belonged to your great-grandmother (that means they’re OLD). Year after year, we are forced to pull out those dull and dusty decorations. I need a change!
With a little help from the Internet, I found the change I was so desperately looking for. Below, I compiled a list of alternative Christmas decorations that also happen to be DIY – which means less expensive! Take a look↓↓
1. Wine Cork Tree | Full tutorial on askannamoseley.com
2. String Light Wall Tree | Full tutorial on marthastewart.com
4. Wall Hanging Print Tree | Full tutorial on almostmakesperfect.com
5. Upside Christmas Trees | Buy yours on target.com
5. Cinnamon Applesauce Heart Ornaments | Full tutorial on katyelliott.com
6. Faux Mercury Glass Ornaments | Full tutorial on thefrugalhomemaker.com
7. Giant Ornament Balloons | Full tutorial on studiodiy.com
8. Hydrangea and Cranberry Centerpiece | Full tutorial on oceanfrontshack.com
9. Candle and Ornament Box Centerpiece | Full tutorial on theidearoom.net
10. DIY Birch Log Vase with Cranberry Branches | Full tutorial on julieblanner.com
Happy Decorating and Happy Holidays!
Vanessa Rao | CW44 Tampa Bay